Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's fast approaching!

Now that Christmas is behind us and we've begun 2010 the trip to Kenya doesn't seem like something way off into the future! This is actually happening!

I am so excited to be travelling back to Africa, I spent some time working in a township in South Africa in 2002. The thing that struck me while I was there was that the people that we met and cared for were so full of love and life for each other. They faced difficulties that we can't even imagine and had a more positive attitude towards God and faith than most people I know.

I can't wait to learn from these people again. I'm looking forward to see the impact their faith and their attitude towards life has upon our team. I'm excited to see how our experience changes our view of God and His world and how that will impact us when we return. I'm looking forward to ministering to the people we meet and make a difference there but I can't wait to see what a difference God makes in us.

Are you ready?

Phil

No comments:

Post a Comment