Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So Excited to Go!

I'm so excited to go to Africa.

For too long I've seen pictures, watched videos, been to benefit concerts - even given money to help Africa. So much that I'm actually not moved by them much anymore. If someone starts to mention Africa, I listen, but not intently. I am moved, but not that much.

That's all about to change. Because I'm going to Africa with you. And you and I are going to be ROCKED by it. No longer will it be images of some distant place, Africa will become alive with the sights and sounds of real people. You'll help real people and know real names. For a few days this March you will become part of Africa's real story. And I'm asking God to break me, mold me, and challenge me like no other time in my life. I'm praying for that for you, too.

I can't wait to go with you to Kenya - get ready to be ROCKED!

Pastor Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment